The Sky SUP is a 100% dedicated foil board designed to maximise your fun – even in tiny waves - and to give you the longest rides of your life!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimised to make it as easy as possible to catch waves. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and allow it to paddle straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year we boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and increase efficiency when pumping onto the foil. All sizes are also ideal for Wing Foiling.
- Design is 100% optimised for foiling
- Carrying handle for easy handling
- Compact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
- Full deckpad with centreline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the cen-treline when riding
- Step tail for efficient pump onto foil and freedom to ride steeper sections
- Track foil mount system allows for fine tuning
- Pulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
- Unique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst paddling
- Footstrap options on all models
- Increased recessed deck shape for comfort and control when paddling, and more direct feel and control of the foil
- Available in three new sizes: 6’3’’, 6’7” & 6’11”
- Construction: Our new Vector Net Technology – with it’s stringer and bamboo wood reinforcements in key areas – ensures a great strength to weight ratio and comes with exceptional frame stability for a direct and responsive feel.