From your first Take-Off to Frequent Flyer in no time!
The Flow Windsurf Foils got completely redesigned for the new season to cover your Windsurf foiling experience all the way from beginner to performance level.
Flow Foil 900 (Performance): The new freerace wing, which combines its accessible performance with great stability and ease of use
Wings are interchangeable with the Flow 900 for easy upgrades. The new 90cm aluminium fuselage with 215 cm full carbon back wing adds great pitch and roll stability to both foil combos.
The special profile and wider chord length of the newly designed 90cm Alu mast adds rigidity and response to these foils making you believe you’re riding pure carbon.
For shallow waters there is also a shorter 75cm mast version.
- Carbon front wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- Full carbon back wing with winglets – light, fast and with great track stability
- Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast – made in Germany – with special profile and increased chord length for 30% higher stiffness compared to other Alu masts
- Alu Fuselage with extra large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- Helicoil-threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- Glued and screwed connection of mast and base plate for extra rigid connection and maximum durability
- Interchangeable wings for upgrades and tuning according to conditions and rider level
- Fuselage > Wing connection without pockets – not getting stuck, no wearing out
- Individual tuning through supplied wedges – changes angle of attack
- 4-way track system base plate
- Mounting adapters for both Tuttle and Power Box available* (* Sold separately – only use with foil approved boxes! Use with Power Box at your own risk! )
- Flow Foil Bag including covers for wings, mast and fuselage for safe transport of your foil and all accessories
FANATIC FLOW 900
Mast Length: 90 cm
Fuselage Length: 90 cm
Front Wing Wingspan: 812 mm
Front Wing Surface: 900 cm²
Back Wing Wingspan: 359 mm
Box System: 4 Way System M8
Material: Aluminium Mast & Fuselage / Carbon Wings