The Gecko Foil offers just enough area and lift in the nose to always stay above the surface in the early stages of foiling.
Once you’re up and on the foil, the board keeps its smooth and comfortable character. As it comes in the original Gecko shape, the Gecko Foil remains the same easy Windsurf ‘Funboard’ if you prefer to feel the waters’ surface under your feet.
The sizes chosen for the Gecko Foil (120 L & 133 L) have an increased length and more parallel outline, creating extra stability and planing support.
Coming in pristine and lightweight LTD construction and with plenty of performance features built in, the Gecko Foil is the perfect companion for your progression whatever setup you choose to ride.
- Foil specific Gecko versions (120 & 133) with a reinforced nose area and strong Deep Tuttle Foil Box
- Delivered with Tuttle Box Freeride fin
- Wide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- Increased length and parallel outline creates stability and planing support
- High performance scoop rocker line with a higher entry and flat tail release
- Flat deck transitioning into thinned out rails for the ultimate carving experience with a secure stance
- Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- Premium full PVC Biax Fibre technology (LTD construction) for a light and crisp ride (Gecko Foil Edition 120 & 133)
- New budget friendly Gecko HRS Foil Edition (133)
FANATIC GECKO FOIL EDITION
FEATURES GECKO FOIL EDITION 120 GECKO FOIL EDITION 133 VOLUME 120 L 133 L WIDTH 76 cm 78 cm LENGTH 242 cm 246 cm WEIGHT NA NA FIN BOX TUTTLE TUTTLE