Stingray is a dedicated windsurfing foil board with an easy and fun character.
If you thought windsurfing foiling is too technical for you – the Stingray will prove you wrong!
All details of this shape are aimed to make your foiling experience fun from the start. Easy take off, controlled and efficient flight, gentle and forgiving touch-down are all written in the Stingray’s job description. It’s the board you want to enter the foiling world with and go way beyond.
The Stingray has a foiling-optimized stance and outline and a forgiving scooped nose section with bevelled rails for extremely safe landings. Mounting options for both – 4-Way Track and Tuttle Foil Box – leave you plenty of room to play with all types of foils and make sure your board is ready for the quick evolution in this exciting segment of our sport. The extra long mast track caters for all sail types and sizes.
- 100% foil optimized design
- Boosted width and parallel rails for comfort and performance
- Plenty of vee and scooped nose section for a smooth touch-down
- Bevelled rails for forgiving landings and neutral behavior in gybes and tacks
- 4-Way Track System and Tuttle Foil Box options for the use of different foils
- Extra long mast track for all sail types and styles and for the right trim with multiple foil styles
FEATURES STINGRAY 125 STINGRAY 140 VOLUME 125 L 140 L WIDTH 75 cm 858 cm LENGTH 228 cm 228 cm WEIGHT NA NA FIN BOX TUTTLE + US TUTTLE + US
Buying a foil or a board is expensive and we want to make sure that the product is right for you.
Contact us before your purchase to check availability, compatibility or to get a price quotation without VAT (if you live outside Europe).
We will also confirm shipping prices, which can be slightly different than the standard prices shown on the website depending on destination and weight. Thanks!