The H-FIRE PRO 91 was the board of Antoine Albeau during the 2018 PWA hydrofoil racing season.
This lightwind machine is a mix of super early planing and control at top speed.
The rocker is optimized for early planing and with specific boxy rails and a wide tail area, the H-FIRE 91 PRO provides a superior pressure potential onto the front wing of the hydrofoil to improve stability and upwind performance. The board is only 225 cm long to reduce the occupied area.
Specifically designed to hold the strong forces generated from the hydrofoil, a race sail and rider; the H-Fire PRO 91 has all the features for competing at any level aiming for the first place!
- Short and wide (225 cm x 91 cm) and with 155 litres is able to carry big sails in the lightest wind without any effort
- Wide tail and boxy rails for maximum stability and upwind performance
- Specific hydrofoil resistant Deep Tuttle Fin Box, also usable with standard fins
- Reduced pad area for maximum lightness and grip
- Available in 2 technologies: the LTD and LTE
- LTE: Single Shot, wood deck and bottom - Price: €2199
- LTD: Full carbon Dynanotex 90 grams on both deck and bottom - Price: €2699
ANTOINE ALBEAU about the H-FIRE PRO 91
With the H-FIRE 91 PRO I’m able to ride faster than ever on a foil board. The scoop rocker is super good as the board is planing really early which is essential when foiling in light wind and the wide tail and boxy rails help me tracking upwind better and with loads of stability. The nose is thin enough to fly smooth and effortlessly. It’s just amazing the confidence and feeling I’ve build with this board!
Covid-19 update: We can ship worldwide, except New Zealand and New Caledonia. Stay safe!
€2,699.00 Regular Price