The Horue Eco was developed for light wind to very strong and provides amazing and outstanding flight experience, developed from worldwide known Tiny 120L. The board can be riden as a windfoil and classic windsurf used!
With its deep double concave for a early planing and its sandwich epoxy construction (board built in Europe), the board is light, amazingly stron and has specific carbon reinforcements for windfoil intensive use.
Dimensions available :
- 121L - 216x77.5cm - Deep tuttle - 8.9kg with 4 straps
- Windfoil and classical windsurfing use
- Carbon reinforcements - Made in EU - Amazingly strong!
- Deep double convave on the hull - Early planing
- Deep Tuttle Box 100% carbon
Do not hesitate to take contact with us with you have any question about this product.
Windfoil Zone is an official retailer of Horue products.
Contact us check availability.
HORUE Eco windfoil board
- 1 carbon board Horue Eco made in Europe
- 4 comfort straps Horue made in Europe
- 1 hex key for mounting the vent screw and straps
Buying a foil or a board is expensive and we want to make sure that the product is right for you.
Contact us before your purchase to check availability, compatibility or to get a price quotation without VAT (if you live outside Europe).
We will also confirm shipping prices, which can be slightly different than the standard prices shown on the website depending on destination and weight. Thanks!