The RS:One Convertible board is the perfect versatile board to train, progress and compete.
It has been developed to perform in both operating modes – Foil Racing and Slalom.
The board features a strong, glass carbon sandwich with reinforced areas and cross-board carbon anti torsion lay-up.
Capable of taking off from as little as 7 knots of breeze, the RS:One Convertible board will also deliver explosive fin acceleration with amazing control.
- Optimised volume distribution featuring a narrower and thinner tail as compared to a traditional windfoil board design. This unique shape allows the speed and control not to be compromised when using in the fin mode and rough conditions.
- Flat deck to optimize power delivery when foiling and control in fin mode.
- “Touch and go” V shape to maintain speed and facilitate the take off after touching down the surface of the water.
- Multiple footstraps position for optimal windfoil and slalom trimming while offering the best comfort as possible.
- Glass carbon sandwich with biaxial carbon.
- Additional reinforcements on nose and fin box critical areas.
- Load transfer Carbon-Cross connecting the foil box, mass track and foot straps all together into very strong, torsion resistant structure.
- Deep Tuttle reinforced carbon box
Carbon Glass Sandwich
The brand guide is not an online store. We only display all products available on the market.
Windfoil Zone is however distributing some windfoiling and windsurfing products. Head over to the ONLINE STORE pages to check our products and make your orders.