Low end power to get flying. Neutral control in the gusts for all foilers from starter to advanced free foilers
The smallest sail possible, packed with power to get you flying, but with control to handle everything once you get up in the air.
- Large Dacron luff panel for low end power, and extreme depower.
- 3 battens in the smaller sizes for light weight,maneuverability and the most free feeling possible.
- Additional batten below the boom in the large sizes for improved pump-ability and low end.
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio
|MODEL||SIZES||BOOM||LUFF||REC. MAST||BATTENS||ART CODE|
|FREEFOIL||4,0||151/156||368||RDM 340||3||25FF 444.0|
|FREEFOIL||5.0||165/170||409||RDM 400||3||25FF 445.0|
|FREEFOIL||5,8||175/180||433||RDM 430||4||25FF 445.8|
|FREEFOIL||6,4||182/187||452||RDM 430||4||25FF 446.4|