Hybrid twin cam for foiling and windsurfing
Low end power and extreme power clew for huge range of use
For freerace lovers looking to have it all
If you want to fly fast and control easily this is the sail for you. Utilizing 2 cams, the F-wing locks the power low and forward making it a dream for foiling. When the wind picks up, you can increase the downhaul a fraction, remove the foil and enjoy a classic twin cam freerace design. For those that like to go fast on and off the foil.
- Improved rotation for light wind foiling use.
- Reduced shape in the lower section for improved maneuverability.
- Extreme Power Clew for an incredible tuning range.
- 2 cams below the boom for maximum power, whilst keeping the upper sleeve narrow for
quick water starting.
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
|MODEL||SIZES||BOOM||LUFF||REC. MAST||BATTENS||CAMS||HEAD||ART CODE|
|F-WING||6,0||176/186||436||RDM 430 CC||6||2||FIXED||25FWG 446.0|
|F-WING||6,6||184/194||446||RDM 430 CC||6||2||FIXED||25FWG 446.6|
|F-WING||7,2||192/202||458||RDM 430 CC||6||2||FIXED||25FWG 447.2|
|F-WING||7,8||202/212||480||RDM / SDM460||7||2||FIXED||25FWG 447.8|