The WindFoil 100 by Tillo International is the product of 2 years of testing and development on San Francisco Bay combined with a bottom shape designed by Alex Morales. The goal was to maximize upwind/downwind foiling performance in a board capable of using either kitefoils and windfoils.
- Multiple footstrap positions along with finbox and mast track placement that allow use of foil configurations from kitefoils to windfoils.
- 100 cm board width to maximize leverage for control and upwind/down performance along with early planing capability.
- Beveled chine forward of the rear footstraps for touchdown comfort.
- Cutouts for stepped hull effect and concave bottom to reduce drag when touching down.
- Increased rear deck area for foot placement.
Prices in the US, depending on construction:
Glass $ 1899
Glass / Carbon $ 2099
Full Carbon $ 2299
Custom sizes are also available upon request
TILLO WINDFOIL 100
The brand guide is not an online store. We only display all products available on the market.
Windfoil Zone is however distributing some windfoiling and windsurfing products. Head over to the ONLINE STORE pages to check our products and make your orders.