• Foil sailing, Freeride windsurfing
• Dedicated foil sail, convertible to freeride slalom windsurfing
• Tight leach in the head to optimise foiling time in light wind
• Added shape in the head will allowed proper downhaul tension
without having sail twisting in the head
• Powerfull & stable
• Adapted shape for foiling
• Kevlar mast pannel to lock the shape
• Strap tensioner on the outhaul
• Head PVC protection
• PVC batten end protector
• PVC anti-rubbing strip on lower batten pocket
• Velcro scratch on mast protector for easy access
• Triple stainless steel down haul
• Thermoform mast protector
• Monofilm sail
• Kevlar mast panel & reinforcement
• Constant curve
• RDM 100% as the first choice, for handling and thinner foil
• SDM 80% slightly deeper entry, SDM mast will lock the camber
The FLY sails are ideal with Constant Curve masts, because of the increased luft curve in the head. A 100% carbon mast is recommended to optimize the control. The stretched leach allows the board to rail easily upwind and improves the flight stability. It also improves downwind sailing even by releasing the outhaul tension.
Sizes available: 5.5 | 6.6 | 7.8 | 8.6
The brand guide is not an online store. We only display all products available on the market.
Windfoil Zone is however distributing some windfoiling and windsurfing products. Head over to the ONLINE STORE pages to check our products and make your orders.